Paul Werth Associates is a leader in public relations, public affairs, digital marketing, crisis communications and more. We look for smart and creative professionals to join our team. If you are strategy-focused, forward-thinking, a problem solver and a collaborative team player, let’s talk!
As an Account Executive, you’ll plan, develop and implement public relations and public affairs programs for a wide range of organizations and industries. While working with C-suite executives, you’ll also collaborate with some of the most talented colleagues on the planet. You’ll use your skills and ability to think and plan strategically, which will set you apart from ordinary tacticians and make the biggest difference in your success at our firm.
Client Service Responsibilities
- At Werth, you’ll have the opportunity to continually learn about our clients and their competitive environments and will be able to translate that information into strategically focused programs and ongoing counsel.
- In many cases, you’ll serve as the primary client contact. With your high-energy and optimism, you’ll build and nurture client relationships. That includes earning client trust in yourself and the firm, both in a professional setting and in the community.
- You’ll play a key role in all account activities, including special events, media relations, public affairs program implementation and client communications. You’ll also be responsible for a full range of written materials, such as press releases, op-eds, blogs, social media content, case studies, scripts and presentations, communications plans, reports and various client correspondence. That means you’ll be able to use your skills to write in a wide variety of styles as needs dictate.
- You’ll develop an understanding of various research methods and coordinate internal and external resources in implementing research projects as they arise.
- By monitoring plans and budgets, you’ll ensure that client goals and objectives are met or exceeded, on time and on budget, with measured results.
At Werth, you’ll use all of your talents, sometimes in unforeseen ways. While we look for some key attributes that are important to the kind of work we do, we learned long ago that the greatest predictors of success are attitude, character, strategic thinking, a team mentality and willingness to grow. So, if you can’t check all the boxes below, we still would like to talk to you. Typical qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, journalism, English, marketing, business or related field.
- A minimum of six years of public relations and/or public affairs experience; agency experience is a plus.
- Proficient in media relations and social media as well as monitoring tools.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills; ability to interact professionally with clients.
- Self-starter with strong time and project management skills.